Preppy & Pink

Friday, July 29, 2011

CHARLEE-LICIOUS LEMONADE BIRTHDAY PARTY!

First of all, let me apologize for the blog looking like a hot mess! We are currently in the
 process of updating some things and unfortunately it has taken longer than anticipated!
 Sooo.... with that being said, please overlook our dishevelment and know that
all will be tidied up soon!

Ok, now to the GooD StuFF!!!
I am so excited to share with you one of the projects that I have been working on
this summer! My little niece, Charlee, turned 2 on June 25th and of course Aunt Stacy
 had to style her up the most FABULOUS Lemonade Stand Birthday Party ever!



"Charlee" Lemonade tags tied on Mason Jars complete with pink and white paper straws!




"Charlee-Licious" Cupcakes!





Chocolate Dipped Pringles = DELISH!


Personalized "Charlee- Licious" Chocolate Bar Wrappers


Lemonade topped with pink marshmallows? I think so!!




Signature party water bottle labels are a MUST!


Lemon sticks, of course!




Me and the BiRtHdAy GiRL ~ XOXO


I had so much fun styling this party! I had the lemonade stand in my garage from a previous
photo shoot and I was just dying to use it again.  I thought that it was the perfect theme for a
summer birthday party. The party decor was a pink explosion {my fav} and of course, the drink
of choice had to be LEMONADE, so I designed the whole theme around "Charlee-licious" Lemonade
{which I got from the fabulous Party Box Designs website! Thanks Jess!!!} To keep with the
theme, we had Charlee-Licious EVERYTHING... cupcakes, candy bars, water, etc. ...{you get the idea}!
Party favors included pink gumballs and your very own Charlee-Licious lemonade mix to take home!
I believe that Miss Charlee had a rockstar evening and that the party was a huge success!
XOXO Little Charlee! Aunt Stacy loves you to pieces!!!!

To See More Pics From The Party CLICK HERE

FABULOUS PARTY VENDORS:
POLKA DOT MARKET: Paper Straws, Polka Dot Balloons, Cupcake Liners, Gumballs, Napkins, Tissue Flowers
CHICKABUG: Water Bottle Labels
PARTY BOX DESIGNS: Number "2" Drink Tags {on Mason Jars}
SWEET TREATS BY KERI: Cake & Cupcakes
VISIVE PHOTOGRAPHY & DESIGN: Photographs
PREPPY & PINK: Party Design & Styling, Cupcake Toppers, Candy Bar Wrappers, Monogrammed Oval,
Favor Tags & Favors, Food Labels, Custom Party Hat



1 comment: