Preppy & Pink

Monday, August 1, 2011

A KID, A CAMERA, & SOME SIDEWALK CHALK

Miss Gracie B. and I had a little extra time on our hands this past weekend,
and I decided to con her into an "impromptu" photo shoot {and by impromptu,
I mean informal, unplanned, unorganized, and me as the photographer! Yikes!!!!}
I quickly pulled together an outfit before Miss B. lost interest, scribbled a
little sidewalk art and.......VOILA!!!
 











Honestly this session lasted 10 minutes! It is so much fun to experiment with
 color, and to test different settings on the camera! Thank goodness for "digital"
because the DELETE button is my very best friend! Clearly I need lots of practice,
{and thank the Lord for professional photographers}but at least I have a cute
 "subject" to work with!

To see more pics CLICK HERE




0 comments:

Post a Comment