Preppy & Pink

Friday, January 7, 2011

SUPER CUTE PRODUCT LINE!






clairebella by Kathy Denness is one of my FAV preppy product lines.
They have so many personalized products to choose from and the colors and
prints are "totes" (totally) ahhh-dorable!!! Miss Gracie got this super cute lunchbox
 from Santa (by the way, Santa has fabulous taste), and the inside lid is a chalkboard
so "mommy" can leave her all kinds of sweet little notes. I am a post-it note princess
so the personalized notepad that I purchased for myself will come in
very handy also! They have mouse pads, coasters, glass cutting boards, platters, 
monogrammed cell phone cases, luggage tags, & on & on & on!!!!
You can check out all of these
products at THE SILVER GALLERY at Friendly Shopping Center!
Be sure and tell them Preppy & Pink sent ya!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stacy. Great to see you in Atlanta! I Love your Christmas trees...they looked amazing!! :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete