Preppy & Pink

Monday, February 7, 2011

VALENTINE'S PHOTO SHOOT SET DESIGN!















Thanks again to Ashley Stone Photography for completely trusting in me and my vision
and allowing me the opportunity to design the set for her Valentine's Mini Sessions!
Everything turned out super cute and I couldn't have been more pleased.  My fabulous painter,
Mrs. Carol Upton was, once again, able to help bring my ideas to life. All of the shades
of pink and the plethora of polka dots just makes my heart smile! Thanks also to
Miss Gracie for knowing how to work the camera!!! You go girl!!!!
To see more pics from the session CLICK HERE


Cupcakes: ARCHDALE BAKERY
Painting: CAROL UPTON
Set Design: PREPPY & PINK








1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodnes! She is completely darling and so is the whole photo shoot.
    Pink and delicious!!!
    Great to work with you Stacy.

    ReplyDelete