Preppy & Pink

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

GRACIE'S PHOTO SHOOT!!!!











Wanted to share some sneak peeks from Gracie's photo shoot last week!
SUPER EXCITED about how it turned out! She did Ahhh-mazing for the
 entire 2 hours. I had so much fun gathering the props and
getting her outfits ready! My pink locker idea and the polka dotted balloons
ended up being perfect! I love designing photo shoots! Big thanks to the
"M" family that was nice enough to let us come shoot on their fabulous farm and
super cute truck! Thanks to "Mrs. Ashley" for taking great photos!
Thanks Miss Gracie for being so super "gorge" and such a "Little Rockstar"! 


 


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from Polka Dot Market on facebook. Your daughter is beautiful and obviously you must be fabulous to put together such a posh business. LOVE! Im hoping you live in the SF area. I would love to have you plan my daughters 3rd birthday in March!

    ReplyDelete